Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
Our Frequently Asked Questions
Since the inception of Evolution Power Yoga in late 2001, our teachers have followed their passion to bring the transformative and healing tools of yoga to those within their community who were in need. This effort formalized in 2016 as A.I.M. to Empower and received 501c3 status in late 2018.
We are a group that has experienced the life-changing benefits of Baptiste Yoga. We see a need in our community for others to gain access to the same life-changing opportunities and endeavor to make the tools of yoga available to anyone who wants to make a difference in their lives.
Our board comes with a passion gained through a personal experience of applying the life-changing tools of Baptiste Yoga to their own lives and experiencing the power and magic of transformation. They bring the skills of an accomplished professional in a coordinated effort to make a change within the communities in which they live and work. Our board is functional, each member doing the work it takes to make a difference for others.
A.I.M. to Empower meets each participant where they are. We use the opportunity to be present to the world, as it is, through the physical practice. Once present each person gains the clarity and insight needed to create a chosen life.
Those who lead the participants in our programs are called guides. Each guide has experienced the transformative, life-changing power of yoga for themselves and feels inspired to share with others. A.I.M. to Empower guides are Yoga Alliance 200hour certified teachers or professionals in a field related to those being served.
- School-age children
- Those who are incarcerated
- Young adults who are considered at-risk
- Adults meeting and residing in care groups
- Anyone who could benefit from the tools of yoga yet is unlikely to attend formalized yoga classes in traditional settings.
(This list includes present and past locations.)
- Atollo Prep
- Boy and Girls Club of Lancaster
- Community Service Group EPY
- Lancaster County Prison
- Lancaster Early Education Center
- Lancaster Rec / Seniors - Buchanan Park
- Reynolds Refugee Center
- Lazarus Project
- North Star
- Parents as Educators
- School District of Lancaster Elementary Schools (Buchanan, Burrowes, Carter MaCrae, E.R. Martin, Fulton, Hamilton, Lafayette, Price, Ross, Wharton, Wickersham)
- School District of Lancaster- Reynolds Middle School
- Teen Elect
- Tempo Clubhouse
- Workforce Development
- Youth Intervention Center
- Live Virtual Classes (Classes include, but are not limited to: Vinyassa Flow, Elementary Flow, Breath Work/Meditation, and Chair Yoga)
Please click here to make a donation.
Please don’t hesitate to apply here.
Click here view all of our current programming schedules or complete our form to suggest a new opportunity for us to serve.
Complete this form to suggest a new opportunity for us to serve